Wise Tax Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 14555046, whose registered office is at 3rd Floor Radcliffe House, Solihull, United Kingdom, United Kingdom, B91 2AA. Wise Tax Limited is the data controller of your personal information and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number [x].
With Wise Limited
With Wise Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12377046, whose registered office is at 3rd Floor Radcliffe House, Solihull, United Kingdom, United Kingdom, B91 2AA. WITH WISE LIMITED is the data controller of your personal information and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number ZB116613.
3. For purposes of the UK GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 (“Data Protection Laws“), we are the “controller” for Data which is collected and used with respect to this App. This means that we determine the purposes for which and the manner in which your Data is processed.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
5. We collect Data in the following ways:
6. We will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example
The Data that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your Data. We will only request Data from you that is necessary for us to provide our services as your tax agent.
From time to time, we may receive Data about you from third party sources (including from HMRC), but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your Data to us.
10. When you visit our App, we may collect certain information automatically from your device, for example:
11. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the heading “Cookies and similar tracking technology” [link] below.
12. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our App. Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal Data described above will depend on the Data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
13. If we ask you to provide personal Data to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Data is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal Data). We may use your Data where the processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Those legitimate interests include to continually improve how our App works and user experience.
14. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
15. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal Data that we collect and process about you. We are ISO/IEC 27001 certified. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal Data. Specific measures we use include:
16. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: [email protected].
17. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
18. We do not transfer your Data outside of the United Kingdom.
20. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal Data, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Data has been stored in backup archives for legal, tax or regulatory purposes), then we will securely store your Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
21. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your Data are available from us on request by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Data. For more information, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
23. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with Data Protection Laws.
24. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
27. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Data, please contact us using the following details: [email protected].